Meaning of the Pathfinder Club EmblemRed (Sacrifice)
- Reminds us of Christ. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- "Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God" (Rom. 12: 1).
- Completeness of the Trinity -- Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- Tripod of education: Mental Crafts and Honors Physical Campouts, work bee, health focus Spiritual Outreach and personal spiritual development.
- "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich" (Rev. 3:18).
- Standard of measurement. The Pathfinder Club has high standards to help build strong character for the kingdom of heaven.
- In the Scripture God is often called the shield of His people.(Protection) "Fear not ... I am thy shield" (Gen. 15:1)
- "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." (Eph. 6:16)
- "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment" (Rev. 3:5).
- We desire to have the purity and righteousness of Christ's life in our lives.
- It is the purpose of the Pathfinder Club to help teach us to be loyal to: Our God in heaven. Our parents. Our church
- Loyalty is defined as a reflection of the character of our True Master Guide.
- The sword is used in warfare. A battle is always won by offense. We are in a battle against sin, and our weapon is the Word of God.
- The sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. (see Eph. 6:17)
- The inverted order of importance Jesus taught which is contrary to that taught by the world.
- Sacrificing of one's self by placing the needs of others ahead of our own.
- The Pathfinder Club is one of the organizations of the world youth ministry of the Seventh-day AdventistChurch.